CCG provides professional engineering, facility planning, technology management, commissioning and management consulting services serving our clients' mission critical and technology-intensive facility needs through every stage of development and operation.
Our highly experienced staff assists leading organizations in the technology, governmental, financial, commercial and industrial sectors on a global basis.
CCG is a privately held corporation founded in 1992, and is a recognized industry leader in the successful delivery of mission critical environments.
Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, CCG fields project offices nationally, and maintains associated firm relationships in Europe and Asia. This geographic footprint permits us to support our clients’ needs worldwide.
The extraordinary stability and tenure of our professional staff produces a highly developed resource of knowledge and experience. Every client, large or small, receives the personal attention of the most senior members in our organization. We provide services to a broad variety of organizations operating several million square feet of critical facilities.
Our core values guide the conduct of our business. We believe that if we remain faithful to these principles, our clients will benefit and we will remain a successful enterprise.
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ business values and objectives in both immediate and long term perspectives.
- Provide a needed service that will advance our clients’ position and help them accomplish their goals.
- Deliver a quality product on a timely basis without compromising on scope, accuracy or completeness.
- Practice fairness, honesty and integrity in delivering professional and objective information, putting the clients’ interests first.
- Anticipate future directions of the industry to incorporate new technologies into our clients’ design when beneficial.
CCG’s most valuable asset is its expert, multi-disciplinary staff, distinguished by:
- A high proportion of professionally licensed individuals
- Lengthy tenure and project collaboration
- Extensive cross-discipline training
- Active project participation of senior staff
Learn more about our team of experts.